meet

sianna

administrative assistant

overland park, ks

bio

Sianna joined intellicents in 2017 as a part-time administration assistant as she finishes her college degree.

education & certifications

BA in Psychology from Park College and pursuing a masters in Psychology.

my idea of

living the dream

Not being tied down with bills and having zero student loan debt!!

dream job

this is my

My job at intellicents is my current dream job as it allows me the flexibility to pursue my degree.

this is how i

make it real

Studying for classes and playing soccer take up 90% of my free-time. The other 10% is enjoyed by hiking with my German Shepherd, fishing the Missouri River, camping in various State Parks and spending time with my husband, family and friends.

toll free  800.880.4015

Investment advisory services offered through intellicents investment solutions, an SEC registered investment adviser.

© 2020 intellicents inc. all rights reserved.